National Parent Forum of Scotland January 2015 parental perspectives.
As the Aberdeen rep on the National Parent Forum of Scotland I am keen to share with you where we have been providing parental perspectives.
Here’s where we provided parental perspectives in January. Please email email@example.com if you would like more information about any of these meetings, or indeed about how we can put forward any parental perspectives you may have.
National Policy Meetings:
- Early years Collaborative
- Doran Strategic Commissioning Project Board
- CfE Implementation Group
- Parental Involvement Stakeholders Group
- Doran Project Board
- Communication, Access, Literacy and Learning Scotland group
- Working Group on Tackling Bureaucracy
- GIRFEC National Implementation Support Group
- Angela Constance, Cabinet Secretary for Education and Lifelong Learning
- Fiona MacLeod, Acting Minister for Children and Young People
- Fiona Robertson, Director Learning Directorate
- Alan Johnston, Deputy Director Learning Directorate
- Craig Flunkert, Scottish Government Skills, Numeracy, Literacy and Parents Team Leader
- Leslie Evans, Director-General Learning and Justice
- Laura Meikle, Scottish Government ASN Team Lead
- Graeme Logan, Education Scotland, Strategic Director
- Bruce Robertson , ADES ( Association of Directors of Education in Scotland)